Compact, lightweight and powerful carpet dryer.
Providing a compact alternative to a traditional blower, the HybridBlower 3400 significantly reduces the drying time of carpets, walls and ceilings. For greater drying flexibility, this carpet and room dryer can be placed horizontally, vertically, on its side, against a wall or at a 20 degree angle with the kick-stand - directing airflow exactly where you need it most.
WHAT IS THIS MACHINE BEST SUITED FOR?
Ideal for use after floods, spillages or extraction cleaning, this carpet and room dryer offers an easy to use solution for many applications including:
- Offices, hotel and catering – Using the HybridBlower 3400 in reception or lobby areas prevents water being walked through the building on wet days, minimising the risk of slips.
- Contact Cleaning – Drying floor seals and polishes, this machine allows you to apply more coats for a longer lasting finish and improve client satisfaction with the speed of the job.
- Flood restoration – Drying carpets, walls and ceilings after flooding the HybridBlower 3400 offers a robust and powerful solution.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THIS CARPET AND ROOM DRYER?
- Lightweight at only 8 kg and more compact in size than a traditional blower
- High airflow for rapid drying
- Aids air circulation and ventilation
- Three-speed switch to select the optimal airflow for the job
- High density Polypropylene housing is both durable and lightweight
- In-built carry handle for easy manoeuvrability
- Warm air is pulled down and across the carpet for faster drying times
- One of the most effective solutions for structural drying after floods or leaks
- Convenient cable wrap for tidy storage
- Stackable to save space during storage and transportation