This battery powered upright vacuum offers great performance and provides access to areas without power and includes a quick interchangeable battery system that enables longer run times.
WHAT IS THIS UPRIGHT VACUUM CLEANER BEST SUITED FOR?
This is a dry vacuum cleaner; ideal daytime cleaning in nursing homes, offices and education facilities where power is not easily accessible or the use of corded machines poses a risk.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THIS COMMERCIAL BATTERY UPRIGHT VACUUM?
- Quick change battery system, so you experience maximum productivity – simply push the lever up to release the battery
- Lithium ion battery provides 50 minutes of runtime.
- Battery level indicator lets you know when the battery needs recharging.
- HEPA bag included.
- Weighs only 5kg and includes a convenient carry handle for easy transportation.
- A self-adjusting nozzle allows the vacuum to float evenly over all flooring surfaces, no manual adjustments are required.
- Edge cleaning feature provides improved cleaning near walls and stationary furniture.
- A squeegee is fitted on the bottom of the vacuum to improve cleaning results on hard floors.
- The vacuum lays flat on the floor for effective cleaning under beds and tables.
- Easy to replace dust bag.
- Awarded the Carpet cleaning category at the Cleaning Show 2017 Innovation Awards.